Please find below some information concerning your obligations as a Students of studies at the Faculty of Medicine – English Division which must be fully complied with:
- medical test (free of charge). A list of facilities - free tests HERE
- sanitary and epidemiological examination,
1) Occupational health assessment may be completed free of charge at medical centres provided by the local occupational health centre in Wroclaw: Dolnośląski Wojewódzki Ośrodek Medycyny Pracy we Wrocławiu. The original certificate from the your medical test must be submitted to the Dean's Office – English Division. Please note that it is not the same certificate which was required at the recruitment process and that it must be performed in Poland. A referral for the medical test should be collected from the Dean's Office.
2) Sanitary and Epidemiological Examination should be performed at the microbiological laboratory: Laboratorium Mikrobiologii i Parazytologii Wojewódzkiej Stacji Sanitarno-Epidemiologicznej we Wrocławiu at Składowa 1/3.
Stool (faeces) sample should be brought from Monday to Wednesday from 8:00 to 11:00 am (Punkt Przyjmowania Próbek Oddziału Mikrobiologii WSSE we Wrocławiu, ul. Składowa 1/3).
The three stool samples must be collected on three consecutive days by using the stool containers, which should be bought at a chemist's.
All collected stool samples must be delivered together, no later than 72 hours after taking the first sample, to the Punkt Przyjmowania Próbek Oddziału Mikrobiologii WSSE we Wrocławiu (ul. Składowa 1/3).
All details you can find here.
The test result in a paper form can be collected 5 days after the delivery of samples at the Punkt Przyjmowania Próbek Oddziału Mikrobiologii WSSE we Wrocławiu (ul. Składowa 1/3) from:
- Monday to Wednesday between 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
In case of a positive result - serological typing of Salmonella, Shigella there is a possibility of extending the waiting time for a full result to 2 weeks.
The results of the medical analysis should be presented to occupational physician and a paid medical certificate of sanitary and epidemiological test should be obtained. The certificate should be submitted to the Dean's Office – English Division. A referral for the medical test should be collected from the Dean's Office.